Mekong Eco Tour: PHU QUOC – CAN THO (4 Days 3 Nights)
Mekong Eco Tour: PHU QUOC – CAN THO (4 Days 3 Nights)
– Transportation: Car, boat (join group)
|Group size||02 pax||05 pax||08 pax||12 pax||16 pax||20 pax|
|Tour price per person USD/pax|
DAY 1 : PHU QUOC (D)
13:35 – Mekong Eco Tour Phu Quoc – After picking you up at Phu Quoc Airport, we’ll guide you to visit sightseeing attractions in South of Phu Quoc island below:
- Pearl Farm: There are many Pearl shops on the Island. Here you will find some remarkable pearls and interesting information about the history of pearl farming on the island through a presentation they show you on your arrival.
- Sao Beach (Relaxing – Swimming – Sunbathing): You will have opportunities for empty sun drenched beaches under those coconut trees will be found around the northern and northeastern part of the island.
- Fish Sauce Factory: For a completely unique experience visit one of the many fish sauce distilleries in Duong Dong.
Overnight at Phu Quoc . Phu Quoc Eco Tour
DAY 2: DISCOVER HON THOM ISLAND, PHU QUOC BY CABLE (B-L-D)
After have breakfast at hotel, visitors transport to Hon Thom Cable Car.Then you check in cable car , departure on cable car: amazing sea view from sky . Hon Thom belongs to An Thoi archipelago, located in the North of Pearl Island – Phu Quoc Island. Located in the middle of the vast ocean, Hon Thom island is the attractive as the Maldives of the Indian Ocean. Pictures of green coconut shadows printed on the smooth white sand are bending themselves hugging the blue sea surface. Coming to Hon Thom island visitors can visit the beautiful beaches known as pearl beach: Nam beach, Chuong beach, Chao beach … If you are interested in exploring should rent a boat to visit each corner beyond the island.
In addition, visitors can try playing with the adventure sports under water, join the conquest of rocky outcrop. Or simply explore the simple life of people on the island. And here are some entertainment activities that many visitors choose when traveling to Hon Thom.
You can experience some of the fun activities here, such as fishing, squid fishing, snorkeling. The sea in Hon Thom island is not only has clear blue water, but also has colorful coral reef with the world of extremely rich creatures are waiting for you to explore.
Although the sea is quite safe here, however, you shouldn’t dive at the coral reef, but follow the instructions of rescue workers to have the most experience ocean exploration.Then the boat back to harbor
Have dinner and come back hotel.
Night time: free at leisure, shopping at night market.
Overnight at Phu Quoc.
DAY 3: PHU QUOC – CAN THO (B-L-D) [PQC- VAC 13:10 – 14: 05]
After have breakfast at hotel, visitors will explore some sightseeing attractions in Eastern of Phu Quoc island below:
- Suoi Da Pepper Farm: You’ll find pepper plantations mostly around the central and Eastern parts of the island and most farmers won’t mind you stopping to take photos or viewing these amazing storks of pepper trees or the drying pepper. You can also buy pepper products to bring home as souvenirs, to impress your friends and relatives.
- Sim Wine: When visit the Sim wine factory, you will have opportunity to see, hear from processing the delicious wines from fruit sim of owners’ sim wine production. Along with that will bring the bottle back to with great-term sim wine as gifts for friends and relatives.
After that, visitors have lunch at a restaurant and free until transfer to airport for boarding to Can Tho city.
After picking you up at Can Tho Airport, visitors will transport to AZERAI CAN THO RESORT and check in. Azerai in Can Tho is an ideal base for exploring Vietnam’s fascinating Mekong Delta. Built on its own islet with lakes, waterways and mangroves, Azerai in Can Tho offers a unique island resort experience. The rooms have been designed to blend harmoniously with the tropical islet setting with a choice of garden, lake or river views.
Overnight at AZERAI CAN THO RESORT – Can Tho Eco Tour.
DAY 4 : CAN THO – The End(B)
After have breakfast, transport to Cai Rang floating market by boat. The Cai Rang Floating Market – the biggest wholesale floating market in the Mekong Delta. The Cai Rang Market is well known for its variety of fresh fruits and other local products. You can see over hundred boats gather on river and exchange their fresh products that famers have just picked up from their garden on previous day and transfer here, with various vegetables: sweet potato, carrot, pumpkin, cabbages, onion, garlic, watermelon, pineapple… and you also have chance to taste and buy some of this tropical fruits on this floating market, and enjoy daily activities of local people along river bank.
Come back Ninh Kieu Quay and go to Can Tho Airport. See you again.
END OF SERVICES!
- Hotel in Phu Quoc (2 nights) and Can tho (1night)
- Private transfer services in air conditioned vehicle as mentioned
- Meals as mentioned ( B=Breakfast, L=Lunch & D=Dinner)
- Entrance fee, boat fee as listed
- Bottled mineral water and tissue on car during the tour
- English speaking guide
- Drink and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals
- Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time
- Surcharge for public holiday (if any)
- Tips for guide, driver
- Personal expenses (telephone, laundry,…etc.)
- Others are not indicated in the above inclusion.