Phu Quoc Eco Tour: PHU QUOC ISLAND (3 Days, 2 Nights)
Phu Quoc Eco Tour: PHU QUOC ISLAND(3 Days, 2 Nights)
– Transportation: Car, boat (join group)
|Group size||02 pax||05 pax||08 pax||12 pax||16 pax||20 pax|
|Tour price per person USD/pax||434||345||310||293||284||278|
DAY 1 : PHU QUOC (D)
13:35 – Mekong Eco Tour – After picking you up at Phu Quoc Airport, we’ll guide you to visit sightseeing attractions in South of Phu Quoc island below:
- Pearl Farm: There are many Pearl shops on the Island. Here you will find some remarkable pearls and interesting information about the history of pearl farming on the island through a presentation they show you on your arrival.
- Sao Beach (Relaxing – Swimming – Sunbathing): You will have opportunities for empty sun drenched beaches under those coconut trees will be found around the northern and northeastern part of the island.
- Fish Sauce Factory: For a completely unique experience visit one of the many fish sauce distilleries in Duong Dong.
Overnight at Phu Quoc .
DAY 2: DISCOVER HON THOM ISLAND, PHU QUOC BY CABLE (B-L-D)
After have breakfast at hotel, visitors transport to Hon Thom Cable Car.Then you check in cable car , departure on cable car: amazing sea view from sky . Hon Thom belongs to An Thoi archipelago, located in the North of Pearl Island – Phu Quoc Island. Located in the middle of the vast ocean, Hon Thom island is the attractive as the Maldives of the Indian Ocean. Pictures of green coconut shadows printed on the smooth white sand are bending themselves hugging the blue sea surface. Coming to Hon Thom island visitors can visit the beautiful beaches known as pearl beach: Nam beach, Chuong beach, Chao beach … If you are interested in exploring should rent a boat to visit each corner beyond the island.
In addition, visitors can try playing with the adventure sports under water, join the conquest of rocky outcrop. Or simply explore the simple life of people on the island. And here are some entertainment activities that many visitors choose when traveling to Hon Thom.
You can experience some of the fun activities here, such as fishing, squid fishing, snorkeling. The sea in Hon Thom island is not only has clear blue water, but also has colorful coral reef with the world of extremely rich creatures are waiting for you to explore.
Although the sea is quite safe here, however, you shouldn’t dive at the coral reef, but follow the instructions of rescue workers to have the most experience ocean exploration.Then the boat back to harbor
Have dinner and come back hotel.
Night time: free at leisure, shopping at night market.
Overnight at Phu Quoc. Phu Quoc Eco Tour
DAY 3: PHU QUOC (B-L)
After have breakfast at hotel. visitors will explore some sightseeing attractions in Eastern of Phu Quoc island below:
- Suoi Da Pepper Farm: You’ll find pepper plantations mostly around the central and Eastern parts of the island and most farmers won’t mind you stopping to take photos or viewing these amazing storks of pepper trees or the drying pepper. You can also buy pepper products to bring home as souvenirs, to impress your friends and relatives.
- Sim Wine: When visit the Sim wine factory, you will have opportunity to see, hear from processing the delicious wines from fruit sim of owners’ sim wine production. Along with that will bring the bottle back to with great-term sim wine as gifts for friends and relatives.
After that, visitors have lunch at a restaurant and transport to Phu Quoc Airport. See you again.
END OF SERVICES!
- Hotel in Phu Quoc (2 nights)
- Private transfer services in air conditioned vehicle as mentioned
- Meals as mentioned ( B=Breakfast, L=Lunch & D=Dinner)
- Entrance fee, boat fee as listed
- Bottled mineral water and tissue on car during the tour
- English speaking guide
- Drink and other meals not clearly mentioned
- Surcharge for special request on food, and meals
- Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time
- Surcharge for public holiday (if any)
- Tips for guide, driver
- Personal expenses (telephone, laundry,…etc.)
- Others are not indicated in the above inclusion.