CAN THO- VINH LONG – CAI MON- BEN TRE (2 DAYS 1 NIGHT)
Day 1: Can Tho city – Vĩnh Long – Cai Mon- Ben Tre [ L, D]
07.00 am: our tour guide and driver pick you up at your hotel and head to Vinh Long town
Tourists visit pottery craft village in Vinh Long. Vinh Long ceramics are popular not only due to their elegant shapes but also by their distinguished color of pink that makes them different from other ceramics of other regions. From typical red clay, artisans make them into artistic or household pottery products and export to a number of Vietnamese cities as well as overseas markets.
After that, we move to the next place- Cai Mon. Cai Mon orchard is considered the cradle of fruit trees in South Vietnam, its small and narrow paths are covered with green trees bearing heavy sweety fruits. Tourists in Vietnam tourism coming there in any season can enjoy various fruits around the year. Later, tourists visit Cai Mon farm. There are also many graft and multiplication artisans who create the diversity of bonsai shapes by the very spectacular figures of deer, stag, dragon, phoenix, etc. The products are widely sold in Thu Duc, Bien Hoa, and exported to many Asian countries.
Then tourists transfer to Ben Tre
Overnight in Ben Tre
Day 2: Ben Tre- Can Tho [ B, L]
After breakfast, tourists transfer to My Tho wharf (No.08, 30/4 Street , My Tho province).Tourists take a boat on the upper part of the Mekong River (Tien River) to see the fish market and the floating fish farm. Enjoy the view of Dragon, Phoenix, Unicorn, and Turtle islands as well.
– Thoi Son Island arrival : visit bee farms to taste pure honey and honey wine. Continue to drive on paths by horse cart on the village road to learn about the daily lives of the inhabitants, taste the seasonal fruits as you enjoy a traditional South Vietnamese musical performance. Enjoy a memorizing rowing boat trip through small canals under the shadow of coconut palms.
Cross the Mekong River to Ben Tre province. Continue to visit the relic Dao Dua or Phung Island . Phung Island is a place where visitors can see the holy land of the Coconut Congregation with its original architectural works as well as witness the simple way of life in Mekong Delta region.
Then tourists come back to CanTho.
END OF TOUR!
– Private transfer services in air conditioned vehicle as mentioned
– Meals as mentioned ( B=Breakfast, L=Lunch & D=Dinner)
– Entrance fee, boat fee as listed
– Bottled mineral water and tissue on car during the tour
– English speaking guide
–Drink and other meals not clearly mentioned
-Surcharge for special request on food, and meals
-Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time
-Surcharge for public holiday (if any)
-Tips for guide, driver
-Personal expenses (telephone, laundry,…etc.)
-Others are not indicated in the above inclusion.