CAN THO – CHAU DOC (2 DAYS)
Day 1: CAN THO – CHAU DOC (L,D)
Our guide will meet tourist at dating point, depart from Can Tho by car to Chau Doc town. We will guide you to visit sightseeing attractions in Chau Doc below:
- Chau Giang village: at this village, all churches are built as in Islamic architecture with big mosques or as typical stilt houses in the Cham architecture. where you can explore lots of fascinating things about both the culture and people of this region
- Chau Doc Floating Fish Farm: A visit to this fish farm is seen as an exciting excursion, bringing you the understanding of the Khmer people’s life and how they earn living
Have lunch and take a rest
Then,we visit Tra Su Cajuput Forest .Tra Su carries plenty of potential for developing outdoor activities, the ecotourism destination, environment studies, and others. Another point wooing travellers is that the forest is home to a great diversity of birds, reptiles, fish, and other species.
And then continue to visit Chua Xu Lady temple at Sam Mountain. The temple is among one of the holiest place in Vietnam and every year Vietnamese followers will make their pilgrimage to her place. According to old tales, She bring a lot of luck, health and happiness to those who pay respect at her temple.
Leaving Chua Xu Lady temple and going on to Chau Doc Fish Sauce Market. You have known that fish sauce is one of the strongly impressive specialties of Vietnam, so it will be an amazing taste to visit this market. Here, there are many different kinds of fish sauce with special flavors which will dazzle and interest you a lot.
Overnight at Chau Doc
Day 2: CHAU DOC – BUNG BINH THIEN – CAN THO (B,L)
Having breakfast at hotel and checking out the room.
Visiting Mas Jiđ Khay Ri Yah mosque – searching about history and custom in the Cham at An Phu district.
Afterward, visiting Bung Binh Thien – a heavenly natural lake where visitors can stay away from the stresses of city life and discover the poetic landscapes of the area, with water-lilies and lotus swaying in the wind on the lake, and the bustle of creatures such as fish, shrimp, snakes and turtles under water.
Have lunch and take a rest
You can experience some of the fun activities here, such as : canoeing racing, picking Dien Dien flowers racing,….
Returning back to Can Tho. END OF TOUR!
Validity of quotation: 2019
|Group size||03 pax||04-05 pax||06-07 pax||08-09 pax||10-11 pax||12 pax|
|Tour price per person
– Private transfer services in air conditioned vehicle as mentioned
– Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast , L=Lunch, D: Dinner)
– Entrance fee, boat fee as listed
– Bottled mineral water and tissue on car during the tour
– English speaking guide
–Drink and other meals not clearly mentioned
-Surcharge for special request on food, and meals
-Entrance fees, permits and guide service during free time
-Surcharge for public holiday (if any)
-Tips for guide, driver
-Personal expenses (telephone, laundry,…etc.)
-Others are not indicated in the above inclusion.